Hey guys, I’m going away soon and I’m going to have a lot of long plane/train rides.
So, tell me your favourite books that are out of copyright maybe?
EDIT: Books/authors I’ve read that you are likely to suggest:
War and Peace
The Three Musketeers
The Jungle Book
The Great Gatsby
A Brave New World
- minevras answered: The Handmaid’s Tale, Margaret Atwood. The Book Theif, Markus Zusak.
- bourbakiaxiom answered: Sherlock Holmes? ;) Huck Finn, moby Dick. Thomas hardy. Milton’s paradise lost (honestly). Shakespeare. Ibsen. Don Quixote. Poetry. Joyce.
- yourklaineisshowing answered: Read any Jodi Picoult? Go for My Sister’s Keeper, House Rules… Also Try The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- hisrightarmembracesme answered: The Jungle - Upton Sinclair, The Giver - Lois Lowry, The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver
- autumnsprout said: The Art of War, Wuthering Heights
- loveableinsanity answered: Tami Hoag, Patrick Rothfuss, Jacqueline Carrie
- rollinwithmyholmies answered: Try Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes stories :)
- autumnsprout answered: Jane Eyre, The Picture of Dorian Grey
- favourandgrace answered: the fault in our stars by john green, the shifting fog by kate morton…i think that’s it for not-austen, really! haha
- aivlysann posted this